Sunday 7 June 2009

Name change

If you're here and wondering what happened to front room pictures fear not, it has just changed its name to jerryballoch.com. I've redesigned my site and brought everything under one banner now of jerryballoch.com. It was getting too confusing before.

If some images here are missing it is either because they didn't make to journey over or because you're in the Middle East and flickr is blocked. From now on I'm going to try to host the images myself so I've more control, but a lot of the old posts are still hosted by flickr. Get yourself a VPN if you're really keen to see them.

I'm going to use this blog to keep up to date with what I'm shooting. The better of the images will find themselves onto my folio section on the website. You can also follow me on twitter here in the sidebar or by following @jerryballoch. I'll use twitter to post anything from my iPhone snaps, to links I'm digging or simply what I ate for lunch, be warned!

No comments: